You may consider feeding & nutrition services if your child:
- Avoids entire categories of food textures and has a generally restricted range of accepted foods.
- Has a strong emotional reaction to the presentation of new foods
- Rarely eats the same food as the rest of the family
- Frequent gags, chokes or coughs during meals
- May have respiratory problems
- Has/had difficulty making the developmental transitions (breast to bottle to cereal to mixed textures, etc.)
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- ASD or SPD
- Tube fed diets and tolerance issues
- General oral motor deficits or those related to:
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Picky eating/problem feeding associated with complex medical histories:
- NICU babies
- Tube feedings
- Respiratory distress
- Cardiac diagnoses
What does the Clubhouse Offer?
We know there’s no one-size-fits-all treatment when it comes to feeding disorders. That’s why our whole team collaborates on providing you and your family a place to thrive.